The COA Target Stick is a key accessory for clicker training. A soft rubber bulb provides a visual target to guide the dog. Also retracts to a convenient size for transport in your pocket or treat bag. COA training products are used every day at Dr. Roger Mugford’s Training and Behavior Centre and, through this environment, we have created a comprehensive training range that enables owners and trainers to teach a dog anything from a simple sit, through to advanced tricks.
- The COA Target Stick is a key accessory for clicker training.
- The telescopic design makes it convenient to transport in a pocket or treat bag when not in use. Telescopic design: 15cm retracted, 70cm extended.
- 30mm foam ball for clear signaling to dog.
- Training user guide included.
- A soft foam ball at the end of the Target Stick provides a visual guide to the dog for basic obedience commands like sit or down but it is also an invaluable tool for more advanced trick training.