Dt systems h2o 1850 plus series training collar with “add-on” capability offers the maxx-range internal antenna system, the industry’s only internally woven antenna in the collar. With up to a one mile range, they are perfect for hunting, basic obedience, and professional training. H2o plus series collars feature sixteen levels of intensity easily selected by one hand for maximum control and safety. Each model includes both momentary “nick” and continuous stimulations. Additional features include run & point mode, and point only mode. The transmitter and collars are both 100-percent waterproof. The transmitter floats on water and the collar can be worn even when the dog is submerged. The h2o plus series dog training collar is durable, safe, and very humane when used correctly. The automatic safety shut-off feature stops the stimulation after 8 seconds to prevent accidental or prolonged stimulation. D.t. Systems helps bring out the best in your best friend.
- Up to one mile range; lightweight, waterproof collar and transmitter; maxx-range internal antenna system in collar belt; no-slip/soft-grip transmitter floats on water!
- 18 adjustable intensity levels of momentary (‘nick’) stimulation and continuous stimulation; gentle touch system extra mild stimulation
- Three beeper functions – locate, run & point mode, point only mode
- Expandable to 2 dog system with h2o addon collar units (sold separately)
- Rechargeable nimh battery system; built in safety shut-off system for improved battery life and reduced cost of operation
- Expandable to 2 dogs with Add-On Collars
- Lightweight waterproof collar and transmitter
- 16 levels of intensity, adjustable from the transmitter
- Beeper with locate, run and point, and point only modes