The Educator 2 Dog Mini Remote Training Collar ET-302 is a is a 1/2 mile range trainer that is especially made for smaller hands or for situations where discreetness is important. Utilizing “Lock and Set” technology, lithium polymer rechargeable batteries, waterproof floating remote, and waterproof receivers, the remote provides a very clean stimulation without the normal head jerking motion often found in other training collars. Includes two waterproof miniature collar receivers, one waterproof miniature 2 dog floating remote, two Biothane collars, four sets of contact points (2 x 5/8″ and 2 x 3/4″), contact point removal tool, quad battery charger (120V/220V) with a 2-hour full charge, owner’s manual with training tips, lanyard for the remote and color storage box.
- Two dog system with 1/2 mile range
- Small receiver (2″x1.5″x1″, 2.4 oz) for dogs 5 pounds and larger
- Mini ergonomic “stopwatch” transmitter (2.64″ diameter x 1.29″ thick) is well-suited for small hands or in situations where discreetness is important
- Delivers a tapping sensation similar to vibration, but more intense, making it an effective addition to the stimulation
- User-selectable stimulation levels from 1 to 100 with additional boost stimulus selectable from 1 to 60
- Includes four sets of contact points (2 x 5/8″ and 2 x 3/4″)
- Lithium-polymer rechargeable batteries with quad charger; 2-hour full charge