FANZO Handheld Dog Repeller is based on the theory that ultrasound is above the uper limit of human hearing, but within dog’s. It comes with 3 in 1 functions: training all kinds of dogs such as they are used as pets, in police and for shepherding. Expelling ferocious dogs effectively and also illuminating. It also can be used as a torch at usual time.
How To Use Pet Trainer:
1. Point your pet trainer directly at the dog or cat always using an outstretched arm from a distance of approximately 6 feet away(effective up to approx. 20 feet)
2. Give the verbal command, then immediately press the button for one or two seconds
3. Repeat steps one and two until your pet responds to your commands
Sound pressure: 130 dB
Max current: 130 MA
Available Distance: within 20 feet
Powered by: 9V battery (not included)
1x Ultrasonic Dog Repeller
1x user manual
- 🐶[ Dual-channel Ultrasound Design ] – The product uses two ultrasonic transmitters, which can generate 130dB of ultrasound, which will make the fierce dog panic and keep unfriendly dogs away; protect yourself from dangerous dogs while walking, jogging, or bicycling.
- 🐶[ Trainer Device ] – Dogs will learn to stop barking and all other unwanted behavior by associating disobeying with getting bombarded with this harmless sound. Deter unwanted behavior such as digging, chewing on furniture, jumping on guests, or barkin
- 🐶[ Human and Pet Safety ] – Ultrasound emitted by FANZO Trainer Device uses physical methods to stimulate dogs and has no effect on dog health. No liquid propellant is used; thus being the most humane way to protect yourself from aggressive dogs.
- 🐶[ Easy to Operate ] – First open the battery cover and then put 1 piece 9V battery (NOT INCLUDED),the sound is audible only to pets,finally turn on the switch and it can work well,also they can serve as a flashlight when necessary.
- 🐶[ Handheld and Convenient ] – dimensions is only 5.1×1.3×0.8 in (LWH), and fits comfortably into your pocket. Comes with a lanyard, convenient for you to carry anywhere you need, such as jogging or walking, cycling, park and so on.