Your little dog is still a full grown canine, so make sure your small or toy breed dog has the precise nutrition of Hill’s Science Diet Small Paws adult dog food. This pet food is made with easy to digest ingredients that are specially formulated for a little dog’s stomach. The small kibble is suited for a little canine mouth, with high quality protein for lean muscle maintenance, plus nourishing omega 6s and vitamin E to promote healthy skin and a healthy coat. To support your tiny dog’s immune system, this dog food made with natural ingredients contains a proprietary antioxidant blend that will promote lifelong health for your adult small breed dog. There’s more to love with the new look of Science Diet. Some of our products also have new names, new kibble shapes & new formulas. Not recommended for puppies, or mature adult dogs (> 6 years of age). Pregnant or nursing dogs. During pregnancy or nursing, dogs should be switched to Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Small Paws dog food.To prevent suffocation, keep the packaging out of the reach of pets and children.
- An adult dog food made with highly digestible ingredients that are easy on your small dog’s stomach
- Nourishing omega 6 fatty acids and vitamin E help promote healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Provides high quality protein to maintain lean muscle in small breed dogs
- Uses an antioxidant blend specifically for lifelong immune support in toy and miniature dogs
- Made with natural ingredients
- Made in the USA with global ingredients you can trust
- No.1 Veterinarian Recommended