About pet grooming clipper
Please comb the pet’s hair to prevent being knotted before using our clipper.
If you want to leave some hair, please use the 3mm guide comb.
(For better results, We don’t recommend using a guide comb when you are trimming the hair underneath the paw.)
About pet nail clipper
Please remember to use the safety stop guard when you cut your pet’s nails. That greatly reduces the risk of cutting nails too short and injuring your pet by cutting into the quick.
Please squeeze the handle and slide the lock into the safe position after using to avoid injury.
About pet nail file
Properly trimming and filing nails is important to pet’s comfort and health.
1.Holding the toe firmly, file in a smooth stroke on the tip of the nail.
2.File from the back to the tip, following the contour of the nail. Do not file in the opposite direction. A few strokes on each side of the nail will remove burs and leave your pet’s nails smooth and healthy.
In case any broken problem happens, contact the seller of IWEEL without hesitation to solve the problem until satisfaction. You have no risk to try.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IN ONE KIT – Our package includes a professional pet grooming clipper, a pet nail clipper and nail file, ideal to small areas for all pets, like face, eyes, ears, paws, butt and nail of cats and other animals.
- 5-LEVEL BATTERY DISPLAY – More intuitive, you will know how much battery left and when to charge.
- FULLY WASHABLE – IPX7 water resistant.The overall body of the grooming clipper is waterproof and easy to disassemble and clean.
- LOW NOISE DESIGN – Low noise which is less than 60db while operating, makes the trimming process less stressful and much more enjoyable.
- CORDLESS & USB RECHARGEABLE – Compared with other pet grooming clippers using batteries, our pet grooming clippers are USB rechargeable, making the motors more powerful and more environmentally friendly.