Nourish your dog as nature intended with ORIJEN’s Original Biologically Appropriate dog food. Mother Nature did it best, and ORIJEN is following her lead with a nutrient-dense dry dog food that’s modeled after the diet dogs have evolved to eat. ORIJEN Original features free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs that make up 85% of the ingredient list, with no gluten, potato, or tapioca. Unlike conventional pet foods, 2/3 of the animal proteins in this premium dog food are fresh or raw, so each bite is bursting with nutritional goodness and taste.
ORIJEN pet food strives to give your dog the most Biologically Appropriate and nourishing diet possible. Prepared exclusively in ORIJEN’s privately owned DogStar Kitchen, this protein-rich food features fresh, regional ingredients that are harvested by people we trust and delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw. ORIJEN dry dog food follows the WholePrey philosophy, featuring whole animal ingredients that mirror what an animal would eat in nature, including meat, organs, and cartilage or bone. The result is a protein-rich dog food that’s loaded with a variety of quality animal ingredients to keep your canine companion happy, healthy, and thriving.
- ORIJEN Original dog food delivers a diet rich and varied in fresh, whole animal ingredients from free-run chicken and turkey, wild-caught fish, and cage-free eggs
- With 85% quality animal ingredients, ORIJEN nourishes dogs according to their natural, biological needs
- Using fresh and raw animal ingredients, including meat, organs, cartilage, and bone, ORIJEN is the Biologically Appropriate, grain-free diet that dogs have evolved to eat
- Our Fresh Regional Ingredients are supplied by people we know and trust, and are delivered to our kitchen fresh or raw, in their most natural and nourishing form
- ORIJEN dog food is made in our DogStar Kitchen, in Kentucky. For more information, please contact our Customer Care team at email@example.com or 877.939.0006.