This kind of “PAWZ Road Dog Sofa Bed” is a unique bed with high walls designed to provide maximum comfort and support, allowing your pet feel safe and secure. The higher back wall provides extra support and relieves pressure on joints. Your fury friend will fall in love with it.
As a seller of PAWZ Road, we aim to bring happiness to you and your pets through quality product design and new, creative ways of thinking. We want to explore the possibilities of fun interactions between you as a customer and your loved pets. Our products are available for everyone, focusing on quality with exciting designs and concepts. Every product appeals to people from all walks of life, we build on relationships whilst executing fun and exciting designs. Our goals are to set ourselves aside from every day pet accessories at affordable prices.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us and we will reply in 24 hours.
- Supreme designed for Pets. Made of thick PV fabric, scratching-resistant. Filled with Recyclable eco-friendly micro fiber. Ideal blend of comfort and durability,Machine washable in cold water on delicate cycle. Do not bleach. Line dry or tumble dry low.
- Designed to Lay Flat on the Floor to Let Your Pet Stretch Out.Also Ideal for Use on the Sofa – Fold Out Design Hangs Down to Protect Chairs & Sofas from Damage from Paws & Claws,The lightweight bed is designed to lay right over a chair or couch and stylishly blend with your furniture.
- We carefully make our kennel or bed for dogs and cats to give them maximum durability. They never fold up like other pet beds, and come with an anti-skid base to ensure they stay in place.The cushion is machine washable and convenient to clean.
- Excellent medical grade orthopedic support for older dogs providing therapeutic comfort for arthritis pain, muscle stiffness, hip dysplasia, arthritis and aching joints, contouring perfectly to your dog for maximum comfort and a sound night’s sleep
- Dimensions: M 42″x W 23″x H 4.7″ Suitable for all kinds cats and small medium dogs