The PetSafe collarless Ultrasonic Remote Trainer takes advantage of your pet’s sensitive hearing with a sound that is beyond the range of humans. When the system emits its ultrasonic sound, your furry friend will understand that you want him to stop whatever he is doing. The system also has a positive tone to reward good behaviors as well as a negative tone to counter undesirable ones. Pair the positive tone with a treat to teach him when he has done something good. Ultrasonic tone is often effective for many dogs. However, it will not work for all dogs because of factors like age, hearing ability, and temperament. We’re committed to finding the right training tool for you and your dog. For dogs of any size. Range up to 30 feet. Ultrasonic sound only your dog can hear. Positive and negative tones for added training flexibility. 1 dog training only. Remote uses 9-Volt alkaline battery ( not included.) Teach basic commands like come, sit, stay and walking off-leash. Stop jumping, pulling, digging and other annoying behaviors. If you’re not sure which training product to choose, contact our Customer Care team Monday through Saturday and we’ll gladly help you decide. No Bark Guarantee: Some dogs may not be responsive to ultrasonic correction. If this product is not meeting your needs, please contact PetSafe Brand. PetSafe brand has been an industry leading US manufacturer of pet behavior, containment and lifestyle products since 1991, helping millions of people and pets each year. Call, chat or email the PetSafe US-based customer care specialists six days a week.
- Uses ultrasonic sound to teach commands and correct behavior
- 30 foot range is best for indoors and small outdoor spaces
- Positive and negative tones for training flexibility
- Suitable for dogs and cats of any size, 6 months and older
- No Bark Guarantee: Some dogs may not be responsive to ultrasonic correction. If this product is not meeting your needs, please contact PetSafe Brand.
- Call, chat or email the PetSafe US-based customer care specialists six days a week