How does it work ?
1.Point your pet trainer directly at the dog or cat, always uses an outstretched arm from a distance of approx 6 feet away(effective within the distance of up to approx 20 feet).
2.Press the button for 1or 2 seconds, then immediately give verbal command, such as “” stop “” quiet “” “” off “” . The ultrasonic wave of Stop Barking Stall is stronger than the ultrasonic wave of Training Stall and can Stop dog from bad behaviors quickly.
3.Repeep one and two commands. Every time when the dog stops bad behaviors.until responds to remember to praise or reward your little friend.
Frequency: 25 KHz
Sound pressure: 125 dB
Max current: 130 MA
Available distance: within 20 feet
Dog repeller can work on most dogs, but sometimes it won’t work on those giant dogs.
If you find that it doesn’t work well in stopping dog from barking, please change the batteries timely.
When the dogs stay quiet, please don’t use the product to irritate them.
Use the ultrasonic bark control device within effective distance.
- Ultrasound design: based on the theory that ultrasound, the dog trainer can effectively train your dogs to be obedient and stop some unwanted behaviors, such as barking, digging, chewing and more, also they are harmless to both humans and pets
- Multi-functions: except as a pet training tool, it also can prevent you from dog attacks, fit for training many kinds of dogs, such as pets, dogs in police and shepherding, suitable for outdoor work, travel and security night patrol
- Easy to operate: first open the battery cover and then put 1 piece 9V battery (not included), the sound is audible only to pets, finally turn on the switch and it can work well, also they can serve as a flashlight when necessary
- Handheld and convenient: size of the device is approx. 12.5 x 4.5 x 2.6 cm (LWH), which is portable and handheld, also convenient for you to carry anywhere you need, such as jogging or walking, cycling, park and so on
- For optimal results, please use the product as a training aid, along with other tools/commands. Be patient during this training process.