With countless dog food options out there that feature formulas focused on ingredients, how do you know what nutrition is right for your pet? No matter how big or small your dog is, Royal Canin has a right-sized diet, made with the precise amount of nutrients needed for every stage of their magnificent life. Most medium-sized dogs are known for their seemingly endless energy. Whether their favorite thing is swimming, exploring, or lots of walks, they’re always on the go. These pets need special nutritional support to help keep them running, jumping, and playing all day, every day. Royal Canin Medium Adult dry dog food is a tailored diet made to feed your dog’s high-energy lifestyle. An exclusive mix of antioxidants and prebiotics helps support natural defenses so they can keep on going strong. Omega-3 fatty acids, like EPA and DHA, nourish your dog’s skin and coat health to help them stay vibrant. An optimal balance of highly digestible proteins and fibers helps your dog digest and absorb nutrients. Not only that, the exclusive kibble is highly palatable, and will keep them coming back to their bowl every meal. Add variety to their bowl with Royal Canin Adult wet dog food. And when your dog reaches their later years, there’s Royal Canin Medium Adult 7+ and Medium Aging Adult 10+ dry dog food to help keep them happy and healthy as they age. With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. For more details contact us at 800-592-6687.
- Royal Canin Medium Adult dry dog food is precise nutrition specifically made for dogs 1-7 years old weighing 23-55 lbs.
- Supports natural defenses for immune support with a blend of antioxidants and prebiotics
- Maintains healthy skin and coat health with optimal levels of EPA and DHA
- Promotes healthy digestion with easy-to-digest proteins and a balanced supply of fiber
- Exclusive kibble design encourages chewing and has a palatability dogs love.This diet contains 3616 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 340 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated)