With countless dog food options out there with formulas focused on ingredients, how do you know what’s right for your growing puppy? No matter how big or small your pup becomes, Royal Canin has a right-sized diet, made with the precise amount of nutrients needed for every stage of their magnificent future. Your small puppy has big nutritional needs. That’s because small breed puppies grow at a more intense rate than larger dogs and are considered adults by 10 months. Their diet not only has to help build and maintain a pup’s body as it grows, it also must provide the right amount of energy, all in a wholesome puppy food formula even a fussy eater will love. Royal Canin Small Puppy dry dog food is targeted nutrition for your small puppy’s healthy growth and development. It features all the proteins, minerals, and vitamins needed to support your puppy’s short growth period and developing immune system. Small-sized, tasty kibble is designed for tiny teeth and picky appetites while promoting overall health and well-being. And the highly digestible proteins and prebiotic ingredients in this puppy formula are easy on sensitive digestive systems and provide optimal stool quality. With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. For more details contact us at 800-592-6687.
- Royal Canin Small Puppy dry dog food (formerly Mini Puppy) is tailor-made for puppies up to 10 months old with an expected adult weight of 9-22 lbs
- Meets the high energy needs of small puppies during their short, intense growth period
- Exclusive small kibble size designed for puppies with small jaws and picky appetites
- Supports developing immune systems with an exclusive blend of antioxidants and vitamins
- Promotes healthy digestion through highly digestible proteins and prebiotics.This diet contains 3891 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 354 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated)