Royal Canin knows what makes your Yorkshire Terrier magnificent is in the details. Although they have big dog personalities, Yorkies have delicate little bodies with long, silky coats that require special care. These portable pooches can benefit from precise nutrition from a food that’s easy to eat, that keeps their long coats shiny and soft, and that can appease their finicky appetites. Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Adult dry dog food is tailor-made nutrition created just for your pure breed Yorkie. This exclusive breed-specific diet is uniquely formulated for your small breed Yorkshire Terrier with specific nutrients to help them thrive. The unique kibble shape and texture are specially designed for your Yorkshire Terrier’s short muzzle and level bite, making it easy for them to pick up and chew. Optimal levels of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, plus biotin, help give your Yorkshire Terrier’s long coat a beautiful shine. Exclusive nutrients help support vitality and healthy aging. And the combination of kibble size with exceptional aromas and flavors is sure to please. Mix in or complement with Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier wet dog food for extra encouragement when it comes to fussy eaters. With nearly 50 years of scientific research and observation, Royal Canin continues to deliver targeted nutrition to feed every pet’s magnificence. Not satisfied? Then neither are we. Our breed health formulas are 100% satisfaction guaranteed. For more details contact us at 800-592-6687.
- Royal Canin Yorkshire Terrier Adult dry dog food is designed to meet the nutritional needs of purebred Yorkshire Terriers 10 months and older
- Exclusive kibble shape designed specifically for a Yorkshire Terrier’s small muzzle and bite
- Maintains a Yorkie’s glossy, long hair with a combination of omega-3 fatty acids, omega-6 fatty acids, and biotin
- Formulated for healthy aging with specific nutrients to help support long life expectancies
- High palatability with exceptional aromas and flavors to satisfy picky appetites.This diet contains 3798 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 338 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated)