The SportHunter 1825 helps you build a customized remote training system to guarantee the best performance from your dog. This DryTek waterproof electronic remote training collar features up to 8 static stimulation levels with low/medium/high stim ranges, plus vibration and tone options, all at a distance of up to 1 mile away.
- E-collar that features 1 mile (1760 yards) range and can be used to train 6 dogs with the same handheld remote with purchase of additional Add-A-Dog Collars (SDR-A); Collar Receiver fits dogs 8 pounds or larger with neck sizes 5″ – 22″
- The Handheld Transmitter’s dial allows you to instantly select one of the 8 levels of static stimulation in low, medium, or high ranges while the buttons allow you to deliver your choice of momentary (nick) or continuous stimulation. You also have the option to train with vibration (buzz) and tone (beep)
- Both the Handheld Transmitter and Collar Receiver feature our DryTek technology making them waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Rechargeable lithium-ion batteries charge in 2 hours and last 40-60 hours per charge; The Handheld Transmitter and Collar Receiver both feature a low battery indicator and can be charged at the same time using the included split-end charger
- Handheld Transmitter button functions can be customized; Detailed operating guide, training DVD, and a locally based Customer Care Center, available 6 days a week, provide support when you need it
- By designing our products in the field, with heat, cold, rain, snow, dust, mud, and wind in mind, SportDOG has become the most recognized brand in the electronic tracking and training categories, making the promise to always create “Gear The Way You’d Design It”