While dogs share the DNA of ancient canines like the wolf, Years of human companionship and care have turned them into trusting best friends. Though their tastes crave something of the wild, their modern-day diet should provide them with the nutrition they need to thrive. And that is exactly what they get with Taste of the Wild with ancient grains, made with a unique blend of smoked, roasted and fresh meats, fish and Fowl along with healthy grains to support overall health and well-being.
- Taste of the Wild Ancient Prairie; with roasted bison and roasted venison; real meat is the #1 ingredient; high quality and protein rich for LEAN, STRONG MUSCLES
- A combination of ancient, whole grains like grain SORGHUM, MILLET, QUINOA and CHIA seed which are naturally higher in protein.Calorie Content (Calculated): 3,920 kcal/kg (422 kcal/cup) Calculated Metabolizable Energy
- Formulated to AAFCO and FDA requirements and considering the latest research, by a team with expertise and experience in veterinary medicine, pet food nutrition, formulation, food science and food production
- Ingredients from trusted, SUSTAINABLE sources around the world; Made with no corn, wheat, filler; No artificial flavors, colors, preservatives added
- Nutrient rich and HIGHLY digestible food with high levels of PROPRIETARY PROBIOTICS specific for the species and , to survive and thrive in the GI tract for overall health and wellbeing
- MADE in the USA; FAMILY OWNED & run; food made with scientifically advanced food safety protocols; We appreciate your call 800. 342. 4808