Many dogs have a tendency toward a dry, crusty nose condition, frequently called nasal hyperkeratosis. While any dog can have this condition, some breeds have even more of a predisposition toward dry noses; French Bulldogs, Boxers, Pugs, Bulldogs, most Bully types, Mastiff breeds and their mixes. Nose Butter – Dog Nose Butter was developed specifically for this condition. Nose Butter – Dog Nose Butter moisturizes rough, dry crusty dog noses. All natural, rich moisturizers soften and smooth your dog’s dry, crusty, cracked nose and works like a healing balm. Nose Butter – Dog Nose Butter is individually handcrafted in far northern Minnesota (yes, it is science fiction cold in the winter) using all natural and organic good stuff: shea butter, olive oil, castor oil, avocado oil, almond oil, coconut oil, beeswax and cocoa seed butter. Available in Unscented and Lightly Scented with Cedarwood, Cypress and Ylang Ylang. Nose Butter – Dog Nose Butter USAGE: DAB a bit onto your dog’s nose 1-3x a day for 2-3 days (until nose improves) and then as needed for maintenance (usually1-2x a week). DISTRACT with a treat (keeps them from licking Nose Butter – Dog Nose Butter off while it moisturizes). DONE! Complete directions, tips, hints and dog nose info is available on product details pages.
- Dog Nose Butter – Dog Nose Butter – Moisturizes your dog’s nose, reviving and softening the nose with layers of all-natural butters and oils
- Handcrafted in Far Northern MN Using All-Natural Ingredients
- Available in 1,2,4, 8 and 16 ounces tins,.15 ounces and .50 ounces tubes
- Dog Nose Cream – Available with 70 Dog Breed Labels + Every Dog Nose and Three Cute Puppies
- Easy dog nose care – Easy to apply; Dab onto your dog’s nose; that’s it! Enriched with shea butter, this dog nose moisturizing butter brings relief to your dog’s dry nose. Non-toxic, no active ingredients, no harm if ingested