The original 5-in 1-clipper, the Wahl Professional Animal ARCO clipper grooming kit is the tried-and-true cordless option for precise trimming in hard-to-reach spots such as ears, faces, and paws for your dog, cat, or horse. It’s also ideal for trimming and show cuts for goats, pigs, and cattle. Groomers, animal professionals, and pet owners have everything needed in a lightweight cordless clipper with the ARCO. The 5-in-1 fine blade adjusts between sizes #9, 10, 15, 30, and 40, offering a convenient variety of cutting lengths. With a rechargeable battery, this clipper has an 80-minute cordless run time and 75 minute charge time, plus it’s easy to clean with a no-maintenance motor.
- Feet, face and finish work on all dog breeds
- Light body clipping on small and medium sized dogs
- Cat grooming
- Bridle path, ears, muzzle, and fetlocks on horses
- Trimming and show cuts for goats, pigs, and cattle
Key Features and Specifications:
- Ergonomically designed to fit comfortably in your hand
- Lightweight design helps prevent wrist and shoulder fatigue
- Includes Wahl’s one-year limited professional warranty
- For electrical outlets in the United States only; not designed for international use
- Dimensions: 6.75 by 1.44 by 1.44 inches
- Weight: 7.9 ounces
- Cord/Battery: 2 NiMH Battery Packs
- Speeds: Single Speed
- SPM/RPM: Up to 5,500 strokes per minute
- Motor: Rotary
- Battery: 80 minute run time and 75 minute charge time
- Slim, lightweight design fits comfortably in your hand while reducing wrist fatigue
- Easy-to-clean clipper with a no-maintenance motor for hassle-free grooming
What’s in the Box?
- One ARCO cordless clipper
- 5-in-1 fine blade set, adjustable to sizes #9, #10, #15, #30, and #40
- 2 drop-in NiMH rechargeable battery packs
- Soft storage case
- Charging stand and charger
- 4 plastic attachment guide combs
- Cleaning brush
- Blade oil
- Instruction book
Frequently Asked Questions
Why won’t my clipper feed through the hair?
Chances are that the clipper is functioning properly, however the problem usually is within the blade set. Most often, the blade sets may be dull or have a buildup of dirt and hair. Sometimes all it takes is one hair trapped between the top and bottom blades to affect the cutting performance of the blades. Remove the blade from the clipper and use the cleaning brush provided to remove any accumulated dirt and hair. Oil generously with the Wahl blade oil and reassemble. If the blade is dull or worn, you may elect to have it resharpened at the factory, credible sharpening service, or purchase a new blade at a Wahl dealer.
Can my blades be sharpened?
Most Wahl blades are designed for maximum life and can be resharpened by Wahl Clipper or a credible independent sharpening service. Check with a Wahl dealer or call 800-PRO-WAHL for information regarding your clipper and blades.
Do I need to oil my blades?
It is strongly recommended that you keep your blades well lubricated at all times, even during storage between usage. Although Wahl blades are protected from corrosion, they will eventually rust if not taken care of properly. It is suggested that you apply a liberal amount of oil occasionally during use and after the job is finished. Take the time to properly clean the dirt and hair from your blade and apply oil to the entire blade to prevent corrosion.
What kind of oil should I use?
Every Wahl Clipper is packaged with a tube or bottle of Wahl blade oil. It is recommended that you use only Wahl oil on your blades. Other aerosol type lubricants can evaporate leaving the metal susceptible to corrosion.
Do I need to buy blade coolant?
The majority of our clippers do not require blade coolant sprays, however some of the high performance, high speed professional units may require the use of coolants for the comfort of the animal.