Our wood support feet, which are a great addition to any gate or extension in the 360-degree configurable collection. Add a pair of these sturdy support feet to provide extra stability and prevent tipping. When support feet are used with any 360-degree configurable gate, an additional 8 inch of length is gained, allowing the gate to extend to its maximum span.
- WOOD MATERIAL – Made of wood with a smooth satin finish, reinforcing your existing pet gates. Plywood is wood that consists of thin layers of wood stuck together, these support feet are more wear-resisting and sturdy than ordinary MDF feet
- FIT 0.75″ THICK GATE – There is a slot, about 0.75 inches, in the middle of the item. The rubber pads which besides the slot increase adsorption and friction between support feet and pet gate, keeping the pet gate upright
- EASY TO USE – Simply slide feet down over the bottom frame of your gate or extension. Add a pair of these sturdy support feet to provide extra stability and prevent tipping. Overall dimensions: 11.81″ W x 0.71″ T x 2.76″ H. Slot: 0.75″ W
- NON-SLIP PADS – Rubber pads on the bottom prevent sliding and keeps floors safe from scratching. Rubber pads beside the slot have contributed to keeping the extra-long gate up, by the way, do not in a straight line
- NOTE – Package includes a pair of support feet. There is no way to adjust the size of the slot, the support feet only fit for the gate with 0.75″ thick. Check the dimensions of the gate that you want to buy