ZiwiPeak’s �Daily-Dog’ Air-Dried Lamb Cuisine is a raw equivalent, premium dry dog food made from real �MEAT’. New Zealand and lamb certainly go together. We’re famous for raising the finest in the world and is a pure source of high quality protein and fats. Combined with essential organs such as liver, tripe, heart and kidney, ZiwiPeak air-dried Lamb is a dog’s perfect daily diet.
- AIR-DRIED NUTRITION: Centuries-old slow and gentle air drying method naturally preserves food without artificial fillers while retaining nutrients and maximizing flavor. A great choice for the pickiest of eaters!
- LIMITED INGREDIENTS: Recipes made up of 96% fresh meat, organs, and bones, as well as powerhouse superfoods including green mussels, organic kelp, and green tripe. No Peas, Legumes or Potatoes included.
- ETHICAL AND SUSTAINABLE: 100% ethically and sustainably sourced meats and seafoods from New Zealand’s free-range farms and pristine blue waters with no added hormones, antibiotics, or growth promotants
- NUTRIENT DENSE: 3 portions of raw ingredients make 1 portion of finished air-dried, meaning you will feed less and your dog will have reduced stool volume. Gives kibble a nutrional boost as a 1 oz. meal topper too!
- MAY HELP PROMOTE: Allergy relief, healthy skin and coat, improved digestion, joint health and mobility, weight maintenance. Provides higher Taurine levels than nutritionally required to promote heart health.